SAP: Substance Abuse Professional Programs
- Department of Transportation assessment and referral systems
- Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol testing program compliance
Substance Abuse Professional Service & Safety
Sensitive Position Compliance has become costly for many organizations and a major source of time expenditure that can also burden your ability to manage your company.
Our services include:
- Face to Face interviews for evaluation
- Referrals to treatment / education
- Coordination with employer (designated employer representative)
- Coordination with Medical Review Officer
- Coordination with Treatment Provider
- Compliance Interviews
- Letter of Compliance – Return To Work
- Compliance with DOT regulations – Monitoring and networking upon completion of DOT – SAP responsibilities
Our programs can help you manage your workforce. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in making your business, industry, association, agency or union stable strong and ready to grow!
Workforce Assistance and its innovative approach reduce problems, costs and time, that can interfere with the health of your workers, associates, friends and family.